- Take the SAT/ACT (DSC & GNTC) OR SAT/ACT/ACCUPLACER/PSAT or 2.6 or higher HOPE GPA (GNTC)
- Submit qualifying scores to the college: SAT/ACT/ACCUPLACER
- Complete the College Application to the DE college of your choice:
- The application is located on the school’s Admissions webpage,
- The DE application fee is waived for perspective DE students.
- Request a copy of your transcript in the counseling office (cost $3) to be mailed to the college’s DE office.
- AFTER you have completed all of the steps above, Schedule a DE appointment with Mr. Ashlock to complete the Student Participation Agreement (come into counseling office to get link to schedule an appointment). A parent MUST come with the student.
- After you have met with Mr. Ashlock, you will set up an appointment with the dual enrollment coordinator at the college to register for classes.
- Check your EMAIL for acceptance letter to DE program and further instructions
- Attend your college orientation session as soon as possible – Mandatory
- Register for classes the 1st day class registration opens -CHECK College Calendar for dates.
- You Can ONLY register for those classes listed on your Participation Agreement.
- Complete the Online Dual Enrollment Financial Aid Application found on GAFUTURES under Dual Enrollment Funding Application.
- Attend class the first week of school OR you will be dropped from the class!
Click here for the Dual Enrollment Brochure for Families.